PART TIME ACCOUNTS AND OFFICE MANAGER
JOB SUMMARY AND REQUIREMENTS
You love having everything in its place, that’s just the way you are. Thriving on ensuring that every detail has been completed and being a great communicator, you’ll be responsible for the smooth running of our day to day accounts and our dynamic office environment. Your professionalism, initiative and process driven skills will allow you to work autonomously in making and guiding key decisions. Having things in order and compliant is what you champion, always having a plan in place to ensure progress is being made and happy to roll up your sleeves.
You will have experience as a book keeper, an office manager and ideally have experience working in a small business.
- Part time role (approximately 20-24 hours p/w) with flexible working arrangements
- Location: Derby
- Preparing and following up sales invoices using Quickbooks
- Reconciling bank and credit card accounts
- Preparing payment runs
- Preparing monthly and quarterly reports and completion of quarterly VAT returns
- Supporting the company accountant, director and wider team on an ongoing basis.
- Managing our contracts with our IT, insurances and general suppliers.
- Day-to-day running of the office and building including general maintenance
- Flexible working hours
- Paid holiday
- Professional development budget
- Free fruit everyday
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Onsite showers
- Great working environment
- Central, city centre location
- Bring your dog to work
APPLICANTS MUST HAVE:
- experience with QuickBooks or similar accounting packages
- extensive experience with Microsoft Office Suite of products including advanced Microsoft Word and Excel skills
- experience using database management systems
- excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- a positive disposition
- evidence of the legal right to live and work in the UK
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following by Sunday 9th February 2020:
- Your CV and salary expectation
- What would make you excited to come to work every day?
- Tell us about a project (personal or professional) you loved working on
- What’s your passion? What do you do in your spare time and what inspires you to do it?
- Tell us your favourite film, album and food and why – there’s no wrong answer.
No agencies please.